All career opportunities will be posted down below if any are available.
Neverland Tails is a South Australian mermaid tail making business in the northern suburbs. We cater for all kinds of people domestically and internationally with a proud acknowledgement to plus sizing and LGBTQIA+ communities.
* Professionally alter & mend swimwear and stretch fabrics.
* Receive items for altering, sewing, mending & labelling from the company.
* Provide proof of alterations
* Organize travelling to post offices where the garment will need to be sent to the company.
* Produce Swimmable mermaid tails and apparel as required.
* Some additional duties may be required.
Requirements for this position:
- No experience needed (though to have certification of 4 or higher in a tailoring / seamstress / sewing course. will be favoured)
- To be able to supply your own equipment and own a sewing machine with a triple stitch option and overlocker.
- To successfully show you can sew an invisible zip and small, sharp edges where needed.
- To reside in South Australia and be able to travel where needed.
- To have worked with stretch fabric.
- To be flexible and available when needed.
Please send a cover letter and resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Suitable applicants will be contacted as applications are received, if you are successful you will be contacted to have a zoom interview in the next few days of approval.